Cyber Studio has successfully conducted a token sale for POA network in Fall 2017. POA Network is a new blockchain with proof of authority (POA) consensus mechanism.
POA Network aims to solve blockchain scaling issues by creating an ecosystem of open interconnected cost-efficient POA-based networks.
Some facts about the token sale:
- Timeframe: September 15, 2017 - November 17, 2017
- Total contributions: 40,174ETH (100% of the total hard cap)
- Time to reach the hard cap: 58 seconds
- Token sale structure: no discounts, completed in the public pre-sale round
Achieved during the process:
- Grew telegram community from 30 people to 4,000+ of engaged and knowledgeable community members (currently 10,000 plus telegram members).
- Activated community's interest in the project by providing quality content through various communication channels, like Twitter, email, YouTube, and Medium.
- Built a whitelist of 7,000 plus serious contributors supporting the project’s vision and goals.
- Engaged a top industry thought leader, William Mougayar, as the project advisor.
- Received positive reviews by the top industry video bloggers, and entered into the lists of the most promising projects.